What is a Master Plan? Glad you asked!
A Master Plan is a strategic planning document. It studies the existing parks and recreation facilities to identify a planning blueprint to improve, protect, and expand the District’s current recreation and park offerings into the future.
The Master Plan will provide both a long-term vision for the District, and specific policies and standards to direct the day-to-day decisions. It will set forth a framework that will allow the District to respond to new opportunities as they arise, and to ensure that adequate parks and recreation facilities meet the needs of current and future residents.
Here is where you come in…
The Master Plan is only as good as the community behind the ideas.
Through Spring 2022, we hosted an online survey and participated in community events to hear from the community. Emails and comments are always accepted with input and ideas for the parks and recreation facilities at contact page.
Upcoming Ways to Participate:
- None at this time.
- None at this time
For additional information, questions, or concerns, please contact Colin Miller, General Manager at 916-483-6069 or email@example.com.
1. Perform Existing Conditions Analysis – CompletePerform Existing Conditions Analysis Results
2. Community Input Round #1 – What do you like now and what do you want in the future? - CompleteCommunity Input Round #1 Results
3. Develop Concept Alternatives - CompleteProposed Park Improvements.pdf
4. Community Input Round #2 – Recently CompletedRound 2_Dots_Preferred Design.pdf
5. Final Master Plan Update - In Progress Now
1. Advisory Board presentation (3/15/2022)Survey Results
2. Webinar Slides (4/19/2022)2022-04-12 Arden and Cresta Park Concepts.pdf
Reference Documents2004 Master Plan